Thursday, 28 May 2009
HE WANT MY LAPTOP BY ALL COST
I ordered for a Laptop for my personal use and when it was delivered it was everything I want in a Laptop,its good its potable its sophisticated its smart.I used it for like two weeks and one day I went to a restaurant with it and I was like working with it and one man came into the restaurant maybe to enjoy himself he was drinking some bear and incidentally saw me with the Laptop and walk up to me and asked me to sell my Laptop to him, that he liked it and all that good talks but I did not want to give it out,so I told the man to go get his own,I told him that he can as well order for one from where I got mine but the man wants to have my own he even offered to pay me more than what I bought it with,he said something like not having time to order the stuff and wait for its arrival,I offered to do it for him but he insist on having my own,I don't know what to do next because the man keep on disturbing me each time I visit there,since I have done all I can to make him allow me retain my laptop and he did not want to do so,well I am afraid I will have to sell of the stuff to him and get another one for myself,my fear now is whether I can still get that type and that same colour,whether that type is still in stock
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment